Tech Support Tracker (TST) is a sample business application featuring submission,
response and management of tech support requests an organization.
It also uses authentication and ASP.NET membership to allow users of
different permission roles to log in for enhanced functionality.
- Developed in Visual Studio using:
- ASP.NET controls
- A Master Page
- Database Created in:
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Examples of:
- Membership Control (Authentication/Authorization)
- CRUD (Create/Update/Delete) functionality
- Master/Details View
- Image Uploads
- jQuery/jQueryUI Functionality
- Mobile Responsive Design
Users with administrative privileges can respond to and manage
tech support requests, including information on requesters, techs
responding and request status. All information is stored and
accessed from a Microsoft SQL Server database.
Contact me for access to passwords, if you'd like to explore the features of the site in depth.